Review : CodeY by Lamar Rutherford

CodeY

By Lamar Rutherford

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.7/5


Synopsis

Finding the perfect partner is easier said than done.

When medical students Pele, Cole and Radi had the idea to try and find their perfect genetic matches, the whole thing felt more like an amusing way to meet women than a serious effort. But when Pele unwittingly finds his dream girl, the experiment seems to be a massive success . . . as long as he can lure her away from her polo-playing boyfriend.

But the experiment soon takes a darker turn. Ripped away from his young family, Pele struggles to reunite with his wife as Radi eagerly documents the next part of the experiment – the hardship factor.

And when Pele’s family becomes the center of a sinister plot by an international terrorist organization, he soon learns that finding your perfect partner is easier in theory than practice.

The Review

Get ready for a breathtaking piece of adventure.

CodeY by Lamar Rutherford is a book I came across on Amazon whilst scouring for other action adventure reads, I hadn't seen before so I can read them not only for pleasure but for my dissertration too which is going to be foucesed on suspense thrillers . I love this genre. I love being able to fully immerse myself into the world and escape.

CodeY is a book with positive reviews and that attracted me more, but personally for me it was best , I really enjoyed it and got more than what I was expecting.

Amazing character building, along with engaging storyline. Book is flushed with surprising twists and turns and that made it UN-PUT-DOWN-ABLE

Lamar Rutherford has total control over her style of writing.

What made this a five rockstar rated is it's unpredictability. Especially towards the end - the turning point was amazing.

I would definitely recommend this book; the writing style is easy to get into and Lamar Rutherford has a brilliant description so you can fully immerse yourself in her world.

Have you read CodeY? 
Let me know in the comments your thoughts or if you think this sounds like a book you fancy picking up for yourself?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler