Review : Intuition by Dominic J Anton

Intuition 

by Dominic J Anton 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.6/5

Synopsis

Intuition traverses through foreign seas on a voyage from darkness to light. The novel, told through individual poetry and free form pieces, is an introspective look at the authors kaleidoscopic mind; documenting every success and failure through the tumultuous process of growth and path to spiritual liberation. 
The author reminds the reader that the soul is complex: through mindsets, perceptions, experience, external attachments and environmental influences, as he breaks down the pillars of the past to reform a new state of mind, in all his broken glory.

My Thoughts
2020 was a year of poetry for me. I read more poetry than I ever have before, I wrote more poetry than I knew I was capable of, and I even started performing poetry. Intuition was one of the catalysts for this, written by Dominic Anton, powerful and raw, I enjoyed flipping through this and connecting to the poems. I like that author shares his poetry with the world, that a huge part of why they're wonderful because of how sharable they are. I like that they were about mindsets, perceptions, experience, external attachments and environmental influences and success and failures of life. I see this book as a great inspiration, I see Dominic Anton as a great inspiration, and I'm glad it was a big part of my thoughts in 2020.

Intuition tore through my analytical mind and burrowed deep into my ultra-sensitive soul. It slayed all my understanding, and my love for vulnerable writing. I may not know a lot about poetry, but I do know a decent amount about life, and Dominic Anton brought all my life experiences tumbling out with this gorgeous collection of poems. Dominic writes about success and failure in his own unique way - subjects that I so happen to adore. This collection, while in many ways simple, addresses some of the darkest and most hopeful matters of the human life.

I would recommend you check out Intuition as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler