Fireflies at 3 am by Danni Thomas

Fireflies at 3 am 

by Danni Thomas

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.7/5

Synopsis
If there is a book that throws light on the quirks, beliefs and vanities of humans in a style that’s refreshingly new, impactful, thought-provoking and then this is it. Fireflies at 3 am.The book gives birth to a new genre of writing, ‘Shoetry’. Where you experience the flow of poetry and the ebb of stories in one book.
All in all, every title is short, simple and insightful. Many of them will linger with you, like the taste of the finest single malt whiskey or the first kiss, for a long time to come.

My Thoughts
Written in shoetry form i.e Danni Thomas experimented and gave birth to a new genre, ‘Shoetry’. Where you experience the lovely poetries and the retreat of stories in one book.

Fireflies at 3am is a quick, but powerful read. This book only took me about one and a half hours to read, but let me tell you, it is one powerful read. It dives into some pretty deep topics, poem dwells on our weakness as human beings.

Overall, this book was such a fantastic and lyrical book that really goes into deep subjects. I recommend this book to those who enjoy books written in shoetry form and who like books that talk about tough topics. I am giving this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.

Actually this was a surprising read for me!! I do not read poetry, nor do I typically like it, therefore I have avoided reading books in verse for years. But I decided to pick up this book just because it offers an interesting new genre "shoetry", but I’m so pleased I gave it a chance. This is a collection of stories and poetries absolutely everyone should experience.

Highly Recommended to all the lovers of poetries written in a whole new and unique way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler