Ice Queen By Felicia Farber

Ice Queen 

By Felicia Farber

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.5/5

Synopsis

Sixteen-year-old Blair Evans has spent her first three years at Westberry High in the evil Ice Queen's crosshairs, relegated to the bottom tier of the social scale. She longs to shake her lowly status and fit in with the popular kids, but when she unexpectedly falls for the Ice Queen's ex-boyfriend, the bull's-eye on her back grows exponentially.


A nasty chain of events lands Blair in the midst of a cyber-war with her archrival, the Queen, and snares her in a sexting trap where the very laws that are meant to protect her end up turning her into a criminal. When mysterious new cyberattacks occur, Blair and her closest friends must race against time to figure out who is behind them or Blair's entire world will come crashing down.

My Thoughts

I feel like I’ve been lied to. Mysteries have always been my favourite genre, but I just haven’t been feeling them recently. A lot of mysteries I’ve been reading require so much concentration, and memorisation of names, and honestly have uninteresting protagonists. So I picked this book up after reading many positive reviews, to see if a simple kid’s mystery can revive my love for this genre. And holy frick did it do that. Number 1, this book is not only for kid’s. Number 2, I loved it! It has a really unique premise to begin with.

The characters in this story have so much life to them, they really feel like real people. And this is only helped by the added stresses Blair has to endure. 

I can’t say much about the ending apart from the fact that the ending was so good it bumped this book up a whole rating, and the repercussions of it are still swarming around my head. Brilliant mystery, I’ll be looking out for what else this author writes.

APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! One of the quickest, one of the best crazy roller coaster experiences I had as soon as I took this book into my hands. Still shaky, blubbering , nail-less, confused, dizzy but also smiling and happy! 

GAVE MY FIVE FULL MYSTERIOUS SHINING STARS! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler