Swirling Water and Lavender By Sagarika Priyadarshanee
Swirling Water and Lavender
By Sagarika Priyadarshanee
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.3/5
Synopsis
Life is complicated. Love is a special feeling. Some memories are beautiful and some break our heart. Swirling water and lavender is a collection of poems, poetry, quotes, paragraphs, articles and open letters related to love, life, depression, heartbreak, loneliness, memories. Motivational quotes and paragraphs adorn the pages. This is a work of fiction and the author has worked very hard for it and given her level best.
My Thoughts
Swirling Water and Lavender is a Beautiful Poetry collection By Sagarika Priyadarshanee this is my first book that I have read by her . I really despise rating poetry because well , poetries are written from the soul and sometimes even dark places.
I felt overwhelmed after completing this book , Sagarika has penned down marvelous poems on dreams , reality , love , loss , heartbreak and hope.
The connection is there , between her poems and humans . You can feel the connection. I still resonates with many of these poems . Her writing is completely unique and different , if I compare it with other poetries that I have read before.
I enjoyed the simplicity of the poems because the message definitely is clear throughout each poem. You don't have to think your way through to decipher the poems which I feel scares most people away from reading poetries.
This book was awesome , after reading several glowing reviews , I was convinced to give it a go
This was such a surprise - and such a quick read . I was hooked from the first page and flew through beautiful phrases and sweet poetries.
I will definitely be recommending this.
Kudos to the author for writing this amazing collection of poetries.
I loved it.
Comments
Post a Comment