The promises we made by Rohan Jain

The promises we made 

by Rohan Jain

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.5/5

Synopsis
Raj can’t believe his luck when he gets selected for a summer internship in Switzerland. He had always dreamed of travelling, and this was his chance to explore the world. During this internship, he crosses paths with Sofia, a German student studying in Switzerland. Little did he know that this chance encounter will alter the course of his life forever.
Raj finds himself falling in love with Sofia. But as their time together in Switzerland nears an end, Raj finds himself torn between the desire to confess his feelings to Sofia and the fear of losing her.
Will Raj be able to tell Sofia how he feels? Will they be able to sustain a love spanning across cultural and geographical boundaries?
The Promises We Made recounts the journey of two people falling in love in the most unexpected of circumstances. But destiny had something else in store – a dark twist of events that leaves the reader lamenting the vagaries of fate.

My Thoughts
A novel about holding on, letting go, and learning to love again.
I loved this book. Beautiful story and very well written.
It made me cry a few times and also appreciate things in my life. It’s such a rollercoaster of events and really dives deeper into the story.

I wasn’t really sure where this story would go but after finishing the book, I felt like it is so worth the read and is a lot of fun and full of emotions continuing to explore lead characters love life.

Another reason I really loved this book was because how easy it is to read. I flew through it in two/three sittings, and if I had the time, I would have finished it in one sitting. Rohan's writing style is really marvelous and you just want to continue reading, even if Rohan Jain is killing you with his emotionally charged writing.

Okay, so I honestly don’t know how to rate this book. This book is, as I said is flushed with many humanly emotions. They really have an emotional, deeper meaning, and Rohan Jain is so freaking amazing as an author, but I can’t help but love this book.

But I will definitely going to recommend this to everyone, a must read for sure!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler