The Forerunner: A Vice Versa Series by Andre Soares

The Forerunner: A Vice Versa Series 

by Andre Soares

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.5/5

Synopsis
An extraterrestrial lifeform arrives on Earth to broker a deal with its most prominent figures.

Known as the Forerunner, the visitor quickly finds himself confronted to multi-dimensional threats determined to shift the planet’s geopolitical landscape.

Initially sent to bring solutions forth, our protagonist starts veering towards a more aggressive path, navigating between shadowy actors with questionable characters…

…Will he lose sight of his primary purpose, woven into his counterparts’ fate? And who is he, truly?

My Thoughts

High tech Sci-fi thriller about changing the future. Found it to be interesting and clever with fast paced action.
I am just in love with the strong protagonist. I just love that character known as the forerunner. Title of the the book " The Forerunner "  Is also intriguing.
It's always thrilling experience to read story like " The Forerunner " Ok, I might not like one if it really happened, but I love reading them. I sat on the edge of my seat for this one. 

I enjoyed this very much. Even as we reached the end and things took an interesting turn. I really only wanted to say more, because I wanted more of that. I am all about suspending belief and going with the story. I said ok fine. I will roll with it. This book had real impact on me , I simply loved it. 

I must say I'm in love with the last chapter, what an amazing ending. I was craving for more and didn't wanted it to end. 
So 5 stars for an awesome thriller sci-fi. LOVED IT!

Author Andre Soares takes you on a wild ride with futures in doubt, somehow changed, and the rush to broke a deal with its prominent figures by extraterrestrial lifeform. Highly entertaining, a huge rush of adrenaline, and a whole lot of rip-roaring action!

The sci fi element was well done but not a huge element in the story. 

Pick this novel it won't disappoint you, highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler