Things I Wish I Knew: Letters to My Little Sisters by LaDonna Marie

Things I Wish I Knew: Letters to My Little Sisters 

by LaDonna Marie

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.7/5

Synopsis
What would you share to a younger version of self? Life has a way of throwing diverse experiences that can push your faith to the brink of quitting. There is no blueprint or acceptable prescription which can prepare you for the journey of life itself. The only light which offers rays of hope is faith.

My Thoughts

Humans are adaptation machines. We are literally designed to adapt to our environment and the stresses that it places on us (both physical and mental). Learning is the act of taking conscious control of this process, and books are the knowledge-based elixir of the gods when it comes to learning.

Sure, there’s plenty to be learned from the self-help aisle. But sometimes the best wisdom comes from a less obvious source: that page-turner on your nightstand or in your bag. "Things I Wish I Knew" will help you see the world a little differently and stuck with us long after we read the last page.

I've read quite a few books in my lifetime.

Most of them were interesting and had taught me valuable lessons. But not all of them are equally impactful in my life.

However, "Things I wish I knew" is among handful of books I'll likely never forget.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler