Into The Realm: The Battle Within by Diana Perez

Into The Realm: The Battle Within 

by Diana Perez

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
Dreams have disturbed my nights. I venture into a world that can’t possibly be real. Angels and demons fighting. Spirits attacking me, trapping me. Feeling defeated in my dreams and in my actual life, I did my best to turn off every emotion. Lately, these dreams have become more real, as if I’m living in an unseen world. Even while I’m awake, I dream. I feel as if I’m losing my mind. Confusion brings me to my knees, seeking God after what seemed like forever. I pray with no response, why would He answer me? I’ve abandon everything I was taught to follow the boy who piqued my interest. When he left me, I was lost. My life spiraled out of control leaving me alone until I met him; a servant of the Lord. My guiding angel.I was always meant to be more than what I was able to see, God woke me from my slumber. Now here I stand in the spiritual realm, fighting against the evil rulers and authorities of this unseen world. Battling against mighty powers and evil spirits. Am I strong enough to overcome my attackers? Am I really the warrior God says I am, or am I as weak as the enemy sees me? My name is Angelisa Cruz, and I’ve been called, but have I been chosen?

My Thoughts
I finished reading Into The Realm: The Battle Within by Diana Perez early this morning, a little before seven. I could not sleep, and as I lay in the darkness in need of some comfort and company, I thought that I should go ahead and finish it. I am glad I did.

I am perhaps a bit biased. I have always liked book like Into the realm: the battle within My liking deepened for this book after completing it. Something about my life called to me.I cannot deny how inspiring I find this book. 

Have you ever felt your relationship with God growing more distant and unfamiliar with the passing of time? We have many relationships in our lives, but there is one that is the greatest, and most important of all: Our relationship with God. Diana Perez explains how our relationship with Him, influences and strengthens our relationship with others with Into The Realm: The Battle Within an amazing Christian novel.

Perez's writing was also phenomenal. It was straight to the point while managing perfect imagery. His style wasn’t overly descriptive, and in a way it further contributed to the tone and time of the novel. It almost makes sense for the writing to be powerful and engaging, Everything about the novel just felt so real and inspiring.

I know that I will read this book again, probably more than once. I would like to come back to it and explore some of the thoughts here. They speak to me, and perhaps will speak to others, regardless of how they currently feel about Christianity.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler