Tears of a Willow Tree by Beatrice Ayoub
Tears of a Willow Tree
The author bares her life and soul with such raw openness, yet manages to balance intellect with deep passion. Count me in to be lined up to purchase when her next book comes out. I've read this book a number of times and each time brings about a different perspective. It's very enjoyable and relatable to everyday situations. I highly recommend this book for anyone who has gone through a series of changes within their life.
by Beatrice Ayoub
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
Tears of a Willow Tree is a compilation of poetry focused on the struggles and recovery of mental health and trauma.
My Thoughts
Tears of a Willow Tree is a collection of poetry, which exposes true emotions and experiences. Enveloping you in situations and feelings familiar to your own life, Tears of a Willow Tree begs you to forgive, forget, and enjoy what life has brought your way. This collection by Beatrice Ayoub is overflowing with soulful reflection, insight, hate, struggles and recovery of mental health, trauma, longing, love, and fulfillment. I loved the way the words rolled off my tongue. (They had such a wonderful natural flow and rhythm I couldn't help but read a few out loud.)
The author bares her life and soul with such raw openness, yet manages to balance intellect with deep passion. Count me in to be lined up to purchase when her next book comes out. I've read this book a number of times and each time brings about a different perspective. It's very enjoyable and relatable to everyday situations. I highly recommend this book for anyone who has gone through a series of changes within their life.
I must say take a second and marinate on the title: Tears of a Willow Tree . It is something we can all relate to with empathy and full understanding. Tears of a Willow Tree is a collection unique poems. The poems spoke to me, comforted me, reminded me of life experiences, and took me on a journey of emotions. The author bared her soul through words. Lasting impressions, pieces of milk chocolate, longing for mental health, trauma, surrender, hate, shame, self reflection, pain and fire are just some of the feelings expressed in the poems. Oh, I had plenty moments of "Yasssss!"
It is definitely a collection I will read again when poems are relevant to a situation I am going through. It helps to know someone else has experienced similar struggles and feelings. I thank Beatrice Ayoub for writing this collection of poetry and I am proud of her achievement. She put feelings to paper and shared it with readers. Well done!
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment