Lies I Told Myself, and Other Truths: How to Squash the Mental Monsters and Live Your Dreams by Nikki Soulsby

Lies I Told Myself, and Other Truths: How to Squash the Mental Monsters and Live Your Dreams 

by Nikki Soulsby

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.3/5

Synopsis
Do you ever feel like there has to be more to life than this?

You work hard but there is never enough money. You’re a good person, but bad things keep happening to you. You just don’t have time for all the 37 million things that are supposed to make your life better. If only there was more time, more money, more help . . .

In this refreshingly authentic and entertaining book I expose twenty lies that were sabotaging my happiness, productivity, and success and the simple, yet powerful, mindset shifts that allowed me to transform my life

By the end of Lies I Told Myself you will be able to identify and squash your own mental monsters, live your dreams, and create a life you love, now!

My Thoughts
Sometimes you need a quick inspiration to adjust your mindset. Lies I Told Myself, and Other Truths: How to Squash the Mental Monsters and Live Your Dreams is the true mindset book which can do just that – change and adjust your mindset to focus on success. You can read it in a day or two because it's not among all those long books,  Though all of them carry a very strong message. This book is like a bomb packed in the tiny package of a box matches – no, they won’t harm you but they will blow your mind.
Some concepts of the book might even contradict each other. And such a selection was made on purpose: to see different aspects of success and then to find out what works best for you. I am a major critic when it comes to what I read. This books brings a fresh perspective to a very boring stage. This book is fun and interesting. Unfortunately I bore easy and half way through , I totally believe this book is worth buying for what information is contained in it. Basically it has some very solid advice on becoming successful. In this refreshingly authentic and entertaining book author expose twenty lies that were sabotaging happiness, productivity, and success and the simple, yet powerful, mindset shifts that will make us to transform our life.

It plays off the work smarter not harder mindset. This book will likely not totally change your life by itself, this is a piece of the map to get there. The hardest working people are not the the richest! It may have been hard to get to the top, it doesn't have to be hard.

Can you think of a more compelling book title than this? How about the subtitle: How to Squash the Mental Monsters and Live Your Dreams? Pretty strong stuff. You just need to have an open mind. Worth buying and worth reading. 

Highly Recommended!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler