The Other Side of Silence: The Hidden Strength by Prashanth Chakkula
The Other Side of Silence: The Hidden Strength
by Prashanth Chakkula
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
The doctor has examined Chaarvi and stated that it is strange to conceive that the characters in the book, which Chaarvi reads, are haunting her. The doctor admits that he has read about this syndrome, but this one seems a bit different. “I have treated patients who feel excited about the characters they read and it seems this falls under the same category,” the doctor continues.
Chaarvi, who was concerned and frightened, replied in a shaky and unclear voice, "it has doubled in the recent past. Earlier I used to be excited, but now it makes me frightened."
How does Chaarvi, who is being tormented by this peculiar problem, deal with actual incidents in her life?
She and her husband Rishi visit a newly constructed building to purchase a flat. An unexpected incident puts them in jeopardy.
The series of events that followed and how the couple addressed the challenges that arose with the incident by dealing with Chaarvi’s problem form the crux of the tale that unfolds within the pages of this book.
My Thoughts
The Other Side of Silence: The Hidden Strength
by Prashanth Chakkula I read such an intriguing book after a long time.
Overall, I loved the writing style of the book, The sequence of incidents mentioned. The characters of the book are all independent, determined and tough. To take the situation under control no matter the consequences. All the characters were really provoking in the sense of living up to the things we ever wanted. This book is excellent from an entertainment point of view, heavy to handle because it has many twist and turns.
Apart from the sudden twist in the story, my part love for this book exists because of the quotes and the way of writing , a true page turner in every sense.
The story is very direct and captures you in every word. Not a word is wasted as the author wrote the story in simple but captivating words and does not wanders with subplots that usually happens when you read an amazing suspense thriller. While reading I observed that all the pages and words are directed and focused on telling me the story of the protagonist. And every word has a meaning in this book. So do not skim through pages. I loved it. I wish all the suspence thrillers were like this. Looking forward to the next book by this author.
Masterfully plotted and brilliantly paced by a writer at the top of his game.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment