Sam the Chosen by Wally Jones

Sam the Chosen 

by Wally Jones

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
The attacks changed everything. Life would never be the same.

So much carnage, and yet the enemy was never seen. Not even once. The truth is, humanity had no chance. You can't fight what you can't see.

Sam tries to return to a normal life after the attacks end, but constant reminders and paranoia feed the need for protection at all times. The desire to run, that internal voice triggering the urgency to escape this harsh world, is very real. Now an ill-fated camping trip will show Samantha just how deep the peril goes. Swept up in a new reality, she gains a deeper understanding of the way the world operates. For Sam, there is no returning to her old life. Sam is now Chosen.

Follow Samantha as she weaves a wild path around a mystery and a budding romance-and as the prophecy of an ancient race becomes solid truth.

My Thoughts
With this superlative epic fantasy…Wally Jones does an expert job of reintroducing his fantasy world through the eyes of amazing characters that fans and new readers alike will root for. This is sure to be a hit. I left the book with that fresh feeling I always feel when I read an amazing book. I would say if I had to recommend one book to fans it would of course be Sam the Chosen by Wally Jones. It’s more of everything. I must tell you I wasn't caught up in the initial hype over this book, but after seeing several of my kids and wife immensely enjoy these books I began to think maybe I should read it myself. 

I have to say that our cunning author Wally Jones has done an amazing job with a breath taking book. I enjoyed every minute of this tale and was not able to put it down for a second. I also enjoyed the complex vocabulary as it has made a positive change in my skills of language. There is I have to say nothing wrong with this fascinating novel. I hope this post encourages new readers to start reading this book and many more books to come. Now i hope you found my review helpful I did not mention anything that happens in the story cause that would be a spoiler alert if your buying this book.

This is the first book I have read by Wally Jones and was a page turner as always I couldn't put it down until I had read it cover to cover am looking forward to more books by Wally Jones.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler