Olympian Love by Andrya Bailey

Olympian Love 

by Andrya Bailey

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
The third book in the Olympian Love trilogy - not a stand-alone volume

♥ When she returns to Houston after leaving Nikos in Greece during one of the most troublesome times of his life, Sabrina is miserable and heartbroken. She promised Maggie she would never talk to him again - that was part of their deal, which resulted in her ultimate sacrifice.

Her graduation is upon her, but she can't get Nikos out of her mind. A chance encounter with Aleksy, Nikos's rival, reopens her wounds, and when she learns Nikos will be back in town, she's beside herself. Believing Nikos will not forgive her, and tormented between her promise to Maggie and her undying love for him, she faces an agonizing reality. Will she have the courage to answer him 'why' and reconquer the man she loves?

My Thoughts
Light some candles, unwrap a chocolates or two, slip into something comfy and get ready to turn up the heat with the Olympian Love trilogy. The chemistry between all the characters was great ,I expected more romance. I appreciated that I got to know more about their life. What I love about this series, literally everything. I also like how the author doesn't skimp on the secondary characters. We don't get as much detail on them but they're not cardboard cutouts only there to further the main plot. I know I'm hoping one of them will be the star of the next series. Amazing storytelling that is just the right mix of love and touching. I enjoyed every minute of it. I absolutely loved how diverse the characters were in this story and the delightful ways in which they added to each others' lives. 

There is so much to relate to and throughout this series, there is a sharp edge I'm plotline. Loved this one, and you will too. This series has so many things that I love about romance and I am very much looking forward to Andrya Bailey's books.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler