Paused by Stephanie Ellis

Paused 

by Stephanie Ellis

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
A terrifying pandemic sweeps the world, rendering its victims completely immobile but leaving them conscious with their minds intact. The victims are helpless against the environment, completely at the mercy of wild animals, weather, out of control fires, and other dangers. There’s no hope for those safe in their homes either, as they slowly starve to death, unable to feed themselves or drink.

Dr. Alex Griffiths leads a team racing against time to find a cure before it’s too late. Will he succeed?

My Thoughts
The more books by Stephanie Ellis I read the more I love her style. Paused is kinda unputdowable, very real, and you can't help but like Stephanie Ellis writing immediately. I finished this book so quick I want to read it again! It was such a page turner I couldn't stop. Highly recommend this book and quite honestly anything written. Time we'll spent with her characters are real the stories entertaining and every book I've read so far has hooked me thoroughly and made me a huge fan! This is my new favorite book and I'm looking forward to more books by Stephanie Ellis. 

Having followed Stephanie Ellis's career over the years, I'm constantly amazed how she reinvents herself. Nothing stale about this author. Stephanie always gives her fans something new to sink their fangs into. Paused is one of those books flushed with multidimensional characters you want to know more about. I found myself quickly swiping to the next page to see what would happen next. I found all the characters relatable and the style of writing easy to digest. For those of us with a short attention span, storyline is our hook up. Once you start this book you won't want to put it down, so make sure you have a few hours to spare because you're in for a rare treat!

Don’t want to spoil anything for you. Just read it. Couldn’t put it down. You’ll like the characters and relate to them. The plot is well done and unfolds naturally. Well thought out and organized like a pro. Will keep guessing so not to predictable. Also dark. Enjoy the creeps.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler