The mind game Review
The Mind Game
By Devika Das
Lil Wayne once said somewhere in between all the mind games , lies and seduction... I fell for you. Somewhere in between all the broken promises , manipulation and heartaches... I got over you. I swore I needed you? Well consider them lies because baby here I am without you and I survived.
Well it's all about our mind and mindset.
The Readera Review of The mind game Genre Non Fiction
The mind game by Devika Das is powerful work of nonfiction. It is a guide for self improvement. It contains Amazing guidelines and instructions to improve oneself and our way of living and live happily with self control and confidence.
The book is divided into six different sections in which first section deals with how to use certain steps provided by the author to become the master of your own emotions.
Section second deals with how to understand and anylize people around us.
Section third deals with how to live our lives and be self content with whatever life provides us.
Section four Go happy, go lucky.
Section five Angry? Don't be , why is the path to distruction.
Section six how to create a happy work place.
" The degree of one's emotions varies inversely, with one's knowledge of the facts " - Bertrand Russell
Reflection of the book by the Readera
You are the only one who can change your life by changing your views and perception of things. You can control your emotions, you can control and actions and your reactions to situations. Don't try hard to control what you can't. Be flexible , be positive , be strong.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4/5
Highly recommended who wants to be a better and stronger human being.
Comments
Post a Comment