The Threat Below Review

The Threat Below from a brathius history series, vol 1 
By Jason Latshaw

" It's a far , far better thing that I do , than I have ever done ; it is a far , far better rest I go to than I have ever known " - Charles Dickens

The Threat Below from a brathius history series vol 1 by Jason Latshaw has all the qualities to be a sci-fi classic of the coming time.

The Readera Review of The Threat Below | Genre Sci-fi fiction series
Icelyn Brathius , a 17 year old girl , living with a small group. After the death of her ancestors. Now they all are living at the top of the mountain above the clouds, away from the threat down below, which was the reason of the death of Icelyn Brathius ancestors. According to her they are safe here at the mountain top , far away from the threat down below, soon she found out that the truth behind all the stories ever told to her , and she decided to uncover the complete truth behind the death of her ancestors and the source of the poisoning of water.

" Attention beyond this wall lurks the death which we escaped. Do not pass. You will be hunted. You will die "

Reflection of the book by the Readera
I cannot describe in words about how much I liked this book. It always felt like I'm reading a bestseller classic.
An epic read . The world building is so fully flushed out and spine tingling. Book is written in such a way that it's mere existence seems like commentary on the state of sci-fi .

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.5/5

Highly recommended
You are looking at a classic sci-fi
Remember the name Jason Latshaw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else