Shapes of water Review
Shapes of water
By Albierto Reino
" Poetry is an ordinary language raised to the Nth power. Poetry is boned with ideas , nerved and blooded with Emotions, all held together by the delicate, tough skin of words." That's how I felt while reading Shapes of water By Albierto Reino.
" It was my choice
To live , to battle , to stay
And in choice
Is power
It took it all
- Out of darkness
The Readera Review of Shapes of water | Genre Poetry/ Short stories
Reading a good poetry always an experience of fulfillment. It soothes each of our sences. Poetries in shape of water are concise and impactful. Poetries by Albierto Reino Amazingly showcases every humanly emotion, and are excellent mixture of love , hope , and personal tragedies. Touching the diverse chords of emotions through her words and phrases. I was touched soully .
Today
Is a quiet day
One of those
Where turmoil rages
Inside of me
But I lack words
So I burn up a bit
Hoping there will be
More than
Ashes
Tomorrow
_ Bound and silenced
At certain age , all of us - poets included , feel the need to take a backward glance ; to rummage people , sight , sounds , and feelings related to all those memorable experiences. Likewise after completing shapes of water I felt like author has marvelously portrayed those watershed moments , sharing her richly blended Emotions and feelings in her own unique way.
Albierto Reino restraint in language creates depth meaning in the unsaid , and it's where the work of shapes of water really shines.
Ironically shapes of water is the best poetry book I ever read.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.5/5
Take this lovely tidbit from shapes of water I bet you won't regret.
Highly Recommended
Comments
Post a Comment