Silver Moon Review
Silver Moon
By Jenny knipfer
Silver moon is a work of fiction by our favourite Jenny Knipfer , story set in the times of world war I . Third book of " By the light of the moon series " Silver Moon is the story of courage and hope fleshed with Action and emotions.
The Readera Review of Silver Moon | Genre Historical fiction
Silver moon by Jenny knipfer is a historical fiction which Amazingly portrays the life of three soldiers who are a part of Canadian expeditionary force during world war I . Author has done excellent job show casing the life of soldiers during war and their families waiting for them at home, and aftermath and impact of war as a whole.
" The door between death and life is so thin , I could melt into passageway as easily as floating on water . It is a place just one step away from drowning, I could be beyond and breathing one minute, then not death's door becoming a fluid birth."
Jenny knipfer literally gave life to her characters through her writing. The world building is so fully fleshed out and spine tingling, characters are so powerful and realistically smart that their mere existence seems like commentary on the state of fiction. Solid background story , if you love work set during world war then it's your pick.
I'll recommend this book to our mature audience because of the presence of violence and serious wartime injuries.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4/5
Highly recommended to the lovers of historical wartime fiction.
Story kept me hooked throughout its 411 pages .
Loved it .
Must read!
Comments
Post a Comment