The endless relation of love Review
The Endless Relation of love
Book By Adepoju Olaoluwa Itunu
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4/5
There was a thunderstorm within him,
He couldn't seem to calm the turmoil within him,
He was hurt but wondered how anyone would understand his pain.
How would he explain the raging Strom within him?
"Hush" , they said " it would go away "
Unrequited love. We all have been there , haven't we?
I know I certainly have.
We spend days months and sometimes years wallowing in it. And at the heights of the obsession we try woven those feelings and memories into words.
The endless relation of love by Adepoju Olaoluwa Itunu is exactly that similar attempt of the author to share those feelings and memories, that personal pain in his own unique way.
The hardest thing about being broken according to me is not the love you don't receive, it's the love you long to give that nobody wants.
The main reason I picked " The endless relation of love " is because it's about the real life experiences of the author himself with no fantacy.
Then when I finally read the book , my very first impression was that it's a fast yet gulping. What I liked is the smooth narration and interesting plot and characterization, which makes the book quite the page turner.
All in all , interesting and refreshing. I did love the endless relation of love. Flushed with emotions.
So I would recommend it to people who are looking for some easy breezy , refreshing read.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Adepoju Olaoluwa Itunu is a young athlete who have passion for sports, swimming and weightlifting to be precise. In complimenting to these, the young prince is also the CEO of OLAEDUCONSULT, A company that helps potential students to secure admission alongside with scholarships to various universities around the world, and also the CEO of FITNESS EMPEROR, A company that helps willing people to stay fit regardless of their age,itmust be noted that he is also a model, an author, as well as a python programmer and he is currently pursuing another bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering in one of India’s most prestigious universities
Comments
Post a Comment