The Fires above review
The Fires above
By Che Geofroy
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.5/5
" If the flame dies , we all die. "
I read somewhere I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me. Each and every single one of us has a fire that burns inside us , and that fire , that flame is god himself. There will always be consequences if we try to defy god. Sometimes , humans don't reflect on past events in history. We forget that there have been greater empires in history before us : African empires, ancient empires like Persian Empire , Greek , British , Russian and now Amarican. What what destroyed them is thier nature to defy god.
" Demons fill this land , destroying purity and bringing life to its inhabitants. Today I take back what is rightfully mine. "
The fires above by Che Geofroy amazingly showcases the open and vivid imagination of the author Che Geofroy . Captivating and very descriptive characterization and narration made this book even more engaging and absorbing. The theme which has implications far beyond our religious beliefs , is skillfully handled.
This book is Rated R : not appropriate for readers under 20 years of age : contains elements of violence, rape and suicide.
Get ready for a good read !
Book is very well written so , it's difficult to stop reading. Amazing use of vast vocabulary like an experienced professional writer even though this is a debut novel of Che Geofroy.
It's a type of book for which you stay way too late on a work night trying to finish it because it makes your made up word Un-put-down-able seem insufficient.
I kept my review spoiler free because I think it's more fun and informative to know what's inside the package yourself.
Must Read!
Comments
Post a Comment