Review : The Come Up by Nathen Hache

The Come Up

By Nathen Hache

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 5/5

Synopsis
The come up is used to describe one who elevated themselves to success. To become successful, or to come up, is what we aspire to achieve. We all define success differently when it pertains to us as individuals. One thing that we can agree on is, your path to the come up is a grind with many challenges along the way. The Come Up is about my journey, successes, growth, and failures to get to where I'm at today. I enjoy a path to success story as much as anyone. What sets my story about from others? Well, it's my story and my experiences to my come up.

My Thoughts

Genius is over-rated. Success is not just about innate ability. It’s combined with a number of key factors such as opportunity, meaningful hard work, and your cultural legacy. Random factors of chance, such as when and where you were born can influence the opportunities you have.

The come up by Nathen Hache is an amazing work of non-fiction in which author will take you on his success story.
I loved it so so much and I'm not here to argue that this is the best book that I have read over success, however after reading 100s of books I have got to say that this is one of the best books on topic of success.

If you read the book and you really get into depth of authors mindset and lesson he is trying to convey through his own life experiences, I'm damn sure that you will get results.

But the issue with most of thr people is that they expect overnight miracle rather than thinking of success as something that is on-going process where you evolve and impress day by day. Where you think about the process and not the outcome. Focus on the process and outcome will eventually come, it may not be exactly what you were hoping/expecting but I am 100% positive it will be by far and large better than what you have right now.

If you look at the strategies and put them into a process and give it time the results will be shocking.

Don't worry what people say about this book, the content is GOLD.

The ideas were gold, are gold and will remain gold until the dawn of humanity.

As Seneca said centuries ago, time is the ultimate test of everything, and the content in this book fits the exact criteria. Time and again the ideas have helped others excel and will help you excel.

Highly Recommended

Kudos to the author for writing this amazing book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler