Review : The rebel within her by Tamara Ford
The rebel within her
By Tamara Ford
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.5/5
Rebel-Janae, is a quiet writer who moved away from the comfort and excitement of Eagle Heights to the quiet city of Sun Valley in search of a new start. It has now been two months since she begun this new chapter of her life, but was becoming frustrated when things were almost at a stand still. She still haven't found the house she wanted and still walked around with the feeling that there was a huge void in her life. Well, that was until she met Raiden.
Raiden is a local playboy who sees Rebel-Jenae as this innocent, quiet and beautiful woman who has the voice of an angel and is determined to get to know her.
But too much knowledge never makes for simple decisions because what will he do when he finds out that she was indeed a rebel just as her name says?
Will he run away screaming or is he just as crazy as she is?
Raiden is a local playboy who sees Rebel-Jenae as this innocent, quiet and beautiful woman who has the voice of an angel and is determined to get to know her.
But too much knowledge never makes for simple decisions because what will he do when he finds out that she was indeed a rebel just as her name says?
Will he run away screaming or is he just as crazy as she is?
The Review
I'm so pleased after reading " the rebel within her " and looking forward for the sequel. But I'm little worried that the sequel would live up to my expectations.
I was literally hooked by the character Rebel Janae , and I had to know how things were going to turn out.
Maybe I just have zero discernment when it comes to a hot and romantic read. Maybe I secretly love a cliche , maybe I'm still fifteen at heart but I love these books.
This book just hit the that perfect spot for me of feeling without being overly weighty Janae is still just as amazing as ever , I liked that we are getting a good dose of character development.
Romance seem to be the key element of this book, Along with amazing and faultless storytelling. Bottom line , it didn't bother me or distract me from the badass elements of plot that I was loving.
Heartwarming , hot and sexy.
WARNING:
The book contains explicit sex scenes that some people may find disturbing.
Comments
Post a Comment