Review : Sexy at 70 by Eva Chapman

Sexy at 70

By Eva Chapman

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.4/5

Synopsis
Sexy at 70, A Spiritual Journey, is an account of how Eva Maria Chapman emerged from the doldrums of menopause, rediscovered her sexuality and became a rampant flirt and party raver in her 60s.The late flowering and concomitant inner struggle with vanity and aging has led her to greater spiritual acceptance of who she actually is.For most of her life she regarded her sexual self as sinful; to be spiritual meant to be saint-like and sexless. This book describes the struggle to reconcile these opposites.Along the way she tackled the demons of three major illnesses, including a rare blood cancer, and recounts how this deepened her self-awareness.Eva has dared come out as a sexy woman in her 70s.

My Thoughts
Sexy at 70 by Eva Chapman is an interesting journey of the author herself 
A journey of self discovery.
I really enjoyed reading this book, it contained so many things I love to see in a Book; story development, romance (but not too much) and humor.

I loved that this book touched upon so many important issues, such as; child abuse , body image, mental health, and sex and Spirituality. Honestly this book had a lot of representation in it and it’s just amazing.

I really enjoyed the way that the book talked about body positivity, I loved all the little things that made me feel so many different emotions. There were parts where I would start crying because other life can be so mean sometimes, and parts where I would feel so happy just because we got to see Eva not caring about what anyone thought of her because of the way she was.

This book shows you a world, a world in which we live in and how it starts and how we make agreements with ourselves to live, survive in it. It tells about how to rise above the domesticated self and introduce new and improved things in your life without harming anyone, or self. It is a must read for anyone who wants to know how our lives takes a shape.

I honestly really enjoyed reading this book and seriously recommend that you all plan to read this book in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else