Review : That's True I love Her by Priyanka M A Singh

That's True I love her 

By Priyanka M A Singh 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.5/5

Synopsis

Hardly anyone ever understood where they will find love and what face will it carry. That’s true, I love her, is a modern love story tale which takes you from the heart of Hyderabad to all the way to Thailand where ammara is trying very hard to forget her boyfriend. Little does she know that after coming back to India, her life will never be the same. That’s true, I love her will leave you for wanting more when ammara will realize her true sexual nature. Spread across three novels and 2 different countries, that’s true, I love her tells the story of love, LGBT constraints in India, and how a strong love is all you need to fight against the all odds.

My Thoughts

That's True I love her by Priyanka Singh is an amazing piece of LGBT fiction and
can not express my love for That's true I love her enough. It was just *so* fantastic. If you are looking for a cute contemporary, this book is absolutely perfect!!! This book has LGBT representation and handles other topics (friendship, love, relationship etc.) to create an accurate portrayal of a young adult. I enjoyed my time reading this book, and I feel the diverse themes give this story something for everyone to enjoy or relate to.

This book had so many wonderful elements that made me smile time and time again. Book is flushed with surprises and many humanly emotions that will keep you hooked and engaging at all times.

The characters were beyond phenomenal. There are a lot of good stories, but it’s rare for a story to have characters as real as That's true I love her. Each one was unique from any other character I’ve read, not to mention lovable in their own ways. The relationships between characters were also as complex as in real life, and I loved it. The written chemistry betweeen the lead characters was very well done, and I can guarantee anyone who reads it will be satisfied with them.

All in all, this book was “freaking” amazing! I was very pleased by this read and can (with absolute certainty) say it will be one of my favorites of the year!

Highly Recommended!
________________________________________

About the Author

Priyanka M.A. Singh was born & raised in small town of Central India, Dhar. She completed her graduation in Engineering. After successfully completing her graduation, she pursued her career in Law from Indore. Now in Indore, lives with her two pet dogs (Aura & Kuku). Before she had started writing, she had practiced in district court but her favorite job is now writing YA Romance. Engineer by graduation, Lawyer by profession and Writer by heart, you can reach Priyanka at cantwaitlife@yahoo.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else