Review : Voices Beneath our Waves by Dhaval Radia

Voices Beneath our Waves

By Dhaval Radia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 5/5

Synopsis
Anna is an enterprising coconut seller and a loving father to Gutthi, a daughter he stumbled upon by chance. His desire to unite Gutthi with her biological parents leads him through a dangerous trail filled with deceit, betrayal and a murder mystery. 

Voices beneath our waves is a spell-binding thriller of conflicts and emotional overturns found in the lives of people in Bombay. The ideologies and dogmas that surround the people are intricately woven in each character. The beach-side conversations are particularly reminiscent of the life and times in Bombay, before it became Mumbai. 

Will Anna be able to find the missing link that will lead him to the biological parents of Gutthi or will he find himself in a trap of deceit and betrayal that will eventually consume him too? 

Read this page-turner to unravel the mystery

My Thoughts

Aloha everyone!

Today I’ve got a book review for you, which I haven’t done in a while. But last night I finally read “VOICES BENEATH OUR WAVES” by Dhaval Radia.

This was the first book I’ve ever read from Dhaval Radia, but it definitely won’t be the last! I bought this book via Amazon and last night I finally found the time to read it. I finished this book in a single siting, I simply was not able to set it aside.

While reading this book, I experienced so many different emotions. I laughed, sometimes I smiled during emotional scenes "I don't know why". I was shocked, I felt my heart wrench. I was angry at what was happening. I was upset and heartbroken. And I felt relief. This book was an emotional rollercoaster and I admit, I shed a few tears.

So I really “enjoyed” this book. I feel weird to use the word “enjoy” when I talk about this book.

There were so many amazing moments in this book, but also so many heartwrenching moments filled with so many different emotions!

So, this Book gets 5 out of 5 Stars. It was mindblowing. That’s all I have to say. I can only recommend this. But get some tissued before you start reading

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else

Loz The Worry-Eating Monster by Alison McQuillan