Review : How I fullfill my broken dreams by Vishal Veer Lohan
How I fullfill my broken dreams
By Vishal Veer Lohan
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.2/5
Synopsis
AN INSPIRING STORY
THIS BOOK STORY IS A STORY OF A COMMON MAN WHO HAS SO MANY DREAMS .
BUT ONE DAY, THEY ALL BROKE . A WRONG STEP TAKEN BY HIS FATHER WHO BROKE HIM COMPLETELY .
YES , HIS FATHER COMMITTED SUCIDE .
THERE WAS NO HOPE TO FULFIL HIS DREAM .
BUT , BY HIS HARDWORK AND DEDICATION ,
HE BECAME A CELEBRITY .
A SUCCESSFUL PERSON .
TO KNOW THIS INSPIRING STORY .
THIS BOOK STORY IS A STORY OF A COMMON MAN WHO HAS SO MANY DREAMS .
BUT ONE DAY, THEY ALL BROKE . A WRONG STEP TAKEN BY HIS FATHER WHO BROKE HIM COMPLETELY .
YES , HIS FATHER COMMITTED SUCIDE .
THERE WAS NO HOPE TO FULFIL HIS DREAM .
BUT , BY HIS HARDWORK AND DEDICATION ,
HE BECAME A CELEBRITY .
A SUCCESSFUL PERSON .
TO KNOW THIS INSPIRING STORY .
READ IT .
My Thoughts
What a rewarding reading experience. This is the one work of non-fiction you really should read. It doesn't matter if you're religious, atheist, whatever. You can gain some wonderful insight from this book. At the final reading, I could see how the lesson from this book would have helped me in a challenge I faced a day or so before. It still helps on the other end, giving me the insight to look at things from a more healthy viewpoint. Stress kills, and I have come to the realization that I don't want to die from stress-related health problems, which I could be on the fast track to doing if I don't change my outlook.This book helped me today. I had to deal with a person that I did not have a good experience with the first time around. The lesson from this book gave me about thinking positive aspects of your everyday struggles, well it was simply invaluable. I promise, I am not the type to hype self-help books! But I can't help but praise this one.
I am so glad I bought this book. It will not be one that I shove to the back of my bookshelf, to pull out rarely, if ever. It's going to be one that I carry around with me as I walk through life. It won't replace the Bible for me. It's not that kind of book. But whatever your belief is, it never hurts to put things into perspective. And that is the simple message of this book. You can learn to realize that everyday struggles shapes your life in an amazing way, and in the sum of things it's struggles of life which will help you to fight for your dreams and fullfill them, as the title says.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment