Review : Reign of darkness by E R Landron
Reign of darkness
by E R Landron
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.4/5
Synopsis
A detective finds a mysterious orb that has a whole vampire community
fighting over. If that sphere falls on the wrongs hands, it could mean enslavement,
even death for the entire human race. Every human will be at the mercy of these
vampires.
fighting over. If that sphere falls on the wrongs hands, it could mean enslavement,
even death for the entire human race. Every human will be at the mercy of these
vampires.
My Thoughts
The Reign of darkness: the very name instantly brings to mind visions of dark powers. Yet, when one bothers to read the novel, it becomes self-evident how twisted modern vampire horror fiction now is.
Vampires are meant to be . Go back a few hundred years and men believed truly that the vampire was a real immortal, cursed to quench his undying thirst with a living mortal’s blood. The very idea of a blood drinker should, therefore, inspire the image of a villain within the mind. And that is what the community of vampires of this novel are doing.
In all, it is a horrific novel that serves to make the reader reflect upon good and evil. The vampire, to me, is nothing more than an indication of man’s cursed nature. Who, unless he is delivered, must suck the life from others around him. Ultimately only the righteous can destroy the darkness that serves to drain life. That is the lesson which ER Landron's amazing novel unswervingly conveys
Vampires are meant to be . Go back a few hundred years and men believed truly that the vampire was a real immortal, cursed to quench his undying thirst with a living mortal’s blood. The very idea of a blood drinker should, therefore, inspire the image of a villain within the mind. And that is what the community of vampires of this novel are doing.
In all, it is a horrific novel that serves to make the reader reflect upon good and evil. The vampire, to me, is nothing more than an indication of man’s cursed nature. Who, unless he is delivered, must suck the life from others around him. Ultimately only the righteous can destroy the darkness that serves to drain life. That is the lesson which ER Landron's amazing novel unswervingly conveys
I have read many books over the years some good ,some bad ,some I would prefer to forget I ever read but can not unfortunately and I guess we have all been there with books right? I guess however I find E R Landron's The Reign of darkness the best book and I have to say the best characters ever I fell in love with book the very first time I picked it up and it makes no difference how many times you read it , it still has the same power over me and I have read many books in my life time.
I can say that about. Guess which other one makes me feel it's the first time for me every time I read it and reading The reign of darkness feels like it's my first time reading it every time I read it and I love it . One of the best novels ever and right up there on top of my all time favorites ever.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment