Classroom Confidential: How I Survived 33 Years in a Public School Classroom...and You Can Too! By Victoria Lucido

Classroom Confidential: How I Survived 33 Years in a Public School Classroom...and You Can Too! 

By Victoria Lucido

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.5/5

Synopsis

Classroom Confidential is written to help thousands of new and often struggling teachers feel supported and less alone as they face challenges and concerns.

Classroom Confidential is filled with insights from Victoria Lucido’s 33 years of experience in the classroom. Within its pages, she tells it like it is in the classroom with wit and heart. It’s not enough to merely survive as a teacher, Victoria guides teachers on how to thrive. She offers her secrets for survival for new and experienced teachers alike. Classroom Confidential covers topics not seen in other books on education.

My Thoughts

If you are interested in transforming your classroom, engaging students and becoming an outrageous teacher, order this book. Classroom Confidential is based on Victoria Lucido's 33 years of experience in the classroom. Book is deals with important aspect of teaching like Passion, Immersion, Rapport, Ask & analyze, Transformation, and Enthusiasm.

My first reaction to reading this book was: Author is amazing! As I continued to read, I realized that she has laid out a scenario that any teacher could model, where even the most reluctant students are excited to come to school just so they don’t miss her class,  to learn her content in a respectful, collaborative way, and to take ownership of their learning.

I have to say, it went phenomenally well. We had probably the most fun we have ever had teaching. I am committed to this book. But don’t worry: if you aren’t ready to move completely outside your traditional teaching zone and want to start by just widening the border a bit, there is a ton of treasure in this book for you, too.

Classroom Confidential: Increase Student Engagement, Boost Your Creativity, and Transform Your Life as an Educator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler