Fitness for you n me by Nishant Bhalotia

Fitness for you n me 

by Nishant Bhalotia

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.6/5


Synopsis
The book deals with the health and fitness requirements of a “common man”, like you n me. By common I do not mean ordinary by any means! As far as health and fitness is concerned, a common man is anyone whose profession does not demand a high level of fitness like in case of movie stars or sports personalities.
The health and fitness requirements of a common man are different than such people. We are bound by work commitments on one hand and family responsibilities on the other. We need to take care of our health and fitness without compromising on any front, be it work or family. This book deals exactly with this situation and guides the “common man” how to step into the most beautiful journey … the journey of good health and happiness.

My Thoughts
We are already into the last month of 2020, so if you made New Year's resolutions then the chances are that, like me, you've long ditched them – especially any regarding your health. It seems that changing old habits is hard, even those that we know will increase our risk of succumbing to disease and disability. And what exactly constitutes a 'healthy' lifestyle anyway? "Fitness for you n me" By Nishant Bhalotia will answer all of your questions related to health and wellness.

I was very keen to read this book by Nishant Bhalotia, as a number of friends had recommended it to me. I did personally find it quite easy going as it is very rooted in research. I did however, gain a greater understanding of how our body behaves and changes.

The book is written in a jargon-free, engaging style. Nishant Bhalotia explains in great detail his personal/professional journey of discovery working in the field of health and fitness. 

Still a question I kept asking myself reading the book was whether I felt it was something I would recommend to someone. I would have to say having now read the book I can conclude that I personally feel comfortable to recommend the book. This book will appeal to those who prefer their health information to be both evidence-based and achievable.

Overall, this book is a well-written, scientifically rigorous and user-friendly guide to making simple and enduring lifestyle.
Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler