I Never Moved on By Abhilash Anand

I Never Moved on 

By Abhilash Anand

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.2/5

Synopsis
It's a story about a boy named Abhilash and a girl named Avantika. Avantika used to be full of life, but at a very tender age was harassed by her Ex-boyfriend and moving on from him, she came into my life. We were childhood friends and our family was also close to each other, holding hands in a small town our relation nourished! After our engagement, we moved to Amsterdam for pursuing our medical degrees, but life was so unpredictable and the things started to shatter bit by bit. It's a completely true saga of love, intimacy, romance and a loss from which I never moved on! Avantika was among the people we call pure soul, but as said nothing is permanent and it includes lives of your near and dear once too. The heart-wrenching story of Avantika and Abhilash. It's a story of pure emotions. Do tell me about your reading experience!

My Thoughts

Originally, I absolutely no interest in this tome because I know I am not a huge fan of historical fiction. However, I heard it was heavily laced with romance and I was pulled in. I was only really pushed to get to it though because of my friend wanting to buddy read it.

Firstly, it took me some time to get used to the writing style as the author is very descriptive and he doesn’t pander to his readers. He describes everything in such vivid detail and I know this isn’t really a style that I lean towards, but I can see others really enjoying it.

To be more positive, I will say that some parts of the romance were quite sweet and for a minute I’d lose myself. For the majority of the book, those moments were my highlights.

My other highlight and was where the book picks up at the end. There is a certain level of peril and I was glued to the page a lot more. Everyone wants that level of engagement.

If you are looking for an amazing book where you can fully immerse yourself in the time period then I’d recommend this for you.

Highly Recommended to all the lovers of Romance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else