Our Third Eye by Alex Newman
Who are we? A simple enough question that shakes us to our core. Our choices have led us to the person that we have become today. Some wonder whether they made the right decisions or not and this is what makes us reflect on the lives we have lived.
Just like everyone, I was simple boy who grew up with hardships and they are what shaped me into a man, who appreciates every single moment spent living this life to the fullest. Come take a journey with me as I regale you with my soul-searching stories that sometimes gave me more than I expected and other times, when they were too wild to handle.
That’s undeniable, yet many of us suffer from poor decision-making, or make choices without fully considering or realizing the consequences.
“Today I am what I am because of my yesterday’s choices. And where I shall be tomorrow will be decided today.” ~ Unknown Author
The main issue with decisions is that we know at our core we cannot have it all. It’s an impossible goal to achieve and thinking that we can have it all puts more stress and strain upon us. To think we can have everything we want is a world view wrought with suffering. The deeper truth is we can have anything we want, just not everything we want. And therein lies the rub of being at-choice in any given moment.
This is a fantastic book, its everything I expected and more. There are so many useful and practical take aways that you can begin to apply straight away. It is like having Alex Newman as a personal coach. Alex breaks his journey down in an easy step by step guide so that anyone can understand and begin living life accordingly. Overall this is a fantastic book that keeps you engaged and focused throughout, needless to say, when I pick it up I cant put it down. If you are new to self-development or continuing your journey,
I highly recommend this book, it really teaches you to dive deep and give you the practical tools to make great life choices and to get to know yourself, change your mindset and live a happier and peaceful life.
A Must Read for sure!
Comments
Post a Comment