Royal Choices By Asanti East

Royal Choices 

By Asanti East

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.2/5

Synopsis
Small town girl meets a real-life Prince. What could go wrong?

Nicole loves her routine, no matter how mundane it may be. Didn’t care for her job or boss, but sometimes it’s just the way of things. Besides, what other choice does she have? She wasn’t looking for love, but one day it found her. He’s a Prince, the heir to his country’s throne, how did this happen? Is it for real? Is she up for the challenge?

Nathanial is the heir to his country’s throne. He will need a wife, but he has yet to meet anyone who interests him. Until one day in the airport of all places. He offers the gorgeous woman, who’s stranded waiting for her flight, the opportunity to accompany him on his private jet. It’s the beginning of something wonderful, he hopes. He soon discovers, the lovely lady is in need of some care and guidance, thankfully he’s up for the job.

Note: This contemporary romance is intended for adults only and contains elements of Insta-love, mystery, suspense, danger, sensual scenes and mild power exchange. If any of these offend you, please do not purchase.

My Thoughts

Royal Choices by Asanti East is romantic, sweet, and so relatable–a shining star for contemporary romance! Check out our review and grab your copy today!

There will be days I wish to stay in the warm, to observe from a duvet, fingers wrapped snuggly around some cocoa and sometimes I like to hide out in my apartment and just read a good book. To escape the hustle and bustle of the daily life, I throw caution to the wind, disregard my lengthy to-do lists and become enthralled in a fictional world. Most recently, I picked up Asanti East’s Royal Choices

In fact, I became so smitten with characters love story that I read the book, from start to finish, cover to cover, in six hours. That’s right, six! Nicole did that, and that's why I’m obsessed with Royal Choices and you will be too.
    The author allows for the characters to explore those themes without it taking away from the overall story of the book.” So, if you’re looking for a romantic book to fall in love with this winter, I say, read Royal Choices, and I promise you won’t be disappointed.

    Highly Recommended!

    Hello Bookworms! I am re-living my experience with Royal Choices through this review & LOVING it! Have you read this one? have it on your TBR? thinking of picking up The Proposal? Sound off in the comments down below 🌻


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

    Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else

    Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni