Stars To Constellations By Saniya Naeem
Stars To Constellations
By Saniya Naeem
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.4/5
Synopsis
The Book ”From Stars to Constellations” will mark Saniya Naeem’s debut as an Author.
She is a 15 year old poetess and an aspiring Novelist currently studying at St. Teresa’s Convent High School, Mumbai. An AITA ranked Tennis player, she has keen interest in acting, writing and performing open mics! She is a Co-author of a recent Anthology, “A Nursery of Miscellanea”. She has won several prizes and awards for story telling, speeches and dramatics. Like any Mumbaikar, pani puri is her life! “Our falls are actually imprints of our existence”. Saniya Naeem, From Stars to Constellations”
She is a 15 year old poetess and an aspiring Novelist currently studying at St. Teresa’s Convent High School, Mumbai. An AITA ranked Tennis player, she has keen interest in acting, writing and performing open mics! She is a Co-author of a recent Anthology, “A Nursery of Miscellanea”. She has won several prizes and awards for story telling, speeches and dramatics. Like any Mumbaikar, pani puri is her life! “Our falls are actually imprints of our existence”. Saniya Naeem, From Stars to Constellations”
My Thoughts
2020 was a year of poetry for me. I read more poetry than I ever have before, I wrote more poetry than I knew I was capable of, and I even started performing poetry. Stars to constellation was one of the catalysts for this, written by Saniya Naeem, powerful and raw, I enjoyed flipping through this and connecting to the poems. I like that author shares her poetry with the world, that a huge part of why they're wonderful because of how sharable they are. I like that they were about mindsets, perceptions, experience, external attachments and environmental influences and success and failures of life. I see this book as a great inspiration, I see 15 year author Saniya Naeem as a great inspiration, and I'm glad it was a big part of my thoughts in 2020.
Stars to constellation tore through my analytical mind and burrowed deep into my ultra-sensitive soul. It slayed all my understanding, and my love for vulnerable writing. I may not know a lot about poetry, but I do know a decent amount about life, and Saniya Naeem brought all my life experiences tumbling out with this gorgeous collection of poems. Saniya writes about success and failure in her own unique way - subjects that I so happen to adore. This collection, while in many ways simple, addresses some of the darkest and most hopeful matters of the human life.
I would recommend you check out Stars to constellation as soon as possible.
Comments
Post a Comment