The Demons of Jaitraya By Shubira Prasad
I love the fact that the life lessons are not just lessons that one should be aware of but also, lessons that would definitely help in leading a better life holistically. This brings me to the next characteristic of this book that really impresses me. The life lessons provided in this book are aimed at improving our quality of life in all the dimensions, be it emotional stability, sense of responsibility, dutifulness and what not.
This book grows in the reader a renewed sense of self.
This book has successfully answered questions like “what do we do when a promise we have given comes back to strangle us?”, ‘Is destiny our controller?’, “even if someone speaks when in tension, should absolutely no intention be ascribed to their words?”, and many more!
The author has made use of good vocabulary and at the same, has made sure to keep the sentence structures simple.
I could only find one-two typos which will not come into notice if one is not reading too closely.
All in all, as I said, I recommend this book to literally everyone, especially to those who are willing to gain a fresh perspective on life and are wanting to see life through a different lens. I also recommend this book to the fans of Indian mythology. This book is like a treasure to them as it provides the readers with deeper meanings lying beneath the actions and events that unfolded in the epic Ramayana.
The life lessons provided are truly impactful and can change the readers’ lives for good!
Comments
Post a Comment