Air Heist: A childrens spy book (Cyber Spooks 2) By Anthony Sweeney

Air Heist: A childrens spy book (Cyber Spooks 2) 

By Anthony Sweeney 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.2/5

Synopsis

The latest action-packed mission in the popular Cyber Spooks Series

What happens when a plane is hacked at 35000 feet?

An exciting new all-digital airline is hijacked mid-air on a maiden voyage from London to New York, except this is no ordinary hijacking as the cybercriminals are accessing the controls remotely.

After his heroics in the previous mission, teen cyber spy Carlo becomes an official Cyber Spook Agent and will need all his new skills to survive this adventure.

The Cyber Spooks have less than 4 hours to save the flight

A middle-grade chapter book with stunning illustrations.

My Thoughts

I loooooooooved this book! :) This was a book I totally picked up on a whim, {I was in the middle of a book rush* Hehe.} but I am so happy that I did. To start, isn’t the cover awesome?! I love the minimalist feel, and the color scheme is spot-on. It’s not like I ever judge a book by its cover, but if I did, this is what I look for. Just saying :)

My kids have enjoyed the entire Cyberspooks series so far and this one is no exception. They finished the book in less than a week and have already started re-reading it.

I am particularly impressed with the character consistently between books. No one changes personality in an unnatural way from one book to the other. The pure enjoyment from this book is top notch. Not many people have the skill to provide the right balance for the middle grade reader. They are never talked down to in this series and it is actually interesting.

Air Heist will keep young readers engrossed from cover to cover.

In the end, I think this is something that not only I would recommend, I would like to own for myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else