Samsara: The Reflection of Life by Anush Ravindranathan

Samsara: The Reflection of Life 

by Anush Ravindranathan 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Rating 4.4/5

Synopsis
What keeps us alive? What makes us wake up every morning, and survive? What gives us the strength to continue?HOPE. A hope that the goodness of today will continue forever. A hope that tomorrow will be better than what today is. A hope that we will succeed.What happens when we lose hope?Kuttan, a young aspiring entrepreneur, has lost all hopes. His life has been always unfair to him. Maya, his girlfriend, who was his pillar of strength, too has left him. Everything he thought to have possessed is gone.Kuttan does not wish to continue his miserable life- the life of a loser. He decides to end his life exactly at midnight, the time when he was born. While waiting for the time of his death, Kuttan takes a look back at his life. Was he a loser? How was his life related to people in it? How unfair had he been to himself and his loved ones?Kuttan is soon to realize. This is his story of self-realization.

My Thoughts
I can imagine reading this book at some other life juncture and thinking "ah, that's nice" and moving on. That is, I can imagine reading it and not taking it seriously, and not getting very much out of it. But a number of things have come together just at this point in my life to cause me to pay special attention to this idea.

Hope keeps us alive. Yes, living each of the moments in life, keeps me alive no matter what.

I keep my self engaging in all those activities which makes me feel good, relieved. And not only those, as I have mentioned I live each moments whether those include..sadness, anger, happiness, numbness etc.

In Sorrow: I cry..cry like child! Just let my pain out.

In happiness: I laugh again like child! I really don't concern how childish I might be seem.

Love everything about this book. One of the best books of wisdom and inspiration I've ever read.This is a beautifully crafted book in which author explains the story from the perspective of his inner, private world. It's brilliantly written. This book is to me one of the most important books I've ever read. 

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else