Charms Spell: First Chance by Lavanya Bhambure

Charms Spell: First Chance 

by Lavanya Bhambure

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis

Anya Kenned had never given much attention to the ancestral blue pendant that lay around her neck until she read what was written on a cave wall. Her journey back home takes a disastrous turn.

She is hurled back by a few centuries into the prison of the Kingdom of Roosevelt. She and her friend are the victims of a dead Queen’s charm.

They must now help the Queen’s kingdom if they want to reach home. But wait! Who is sending the letters? 

Deception and mistrust are everywhere. Why are they being hunted down?


My Thoughts

I cannot believe that I waited this long to finally pick up this book!! It was so, so good! I wish I had read this before! I feel like this could have been one of my favorite books! I didn’t know what to expect when I first picked it up, but I do know that what I got was more than I had anticipated! I got an amazing cast of characters, an adventure through different worlds, and a sense of family and love!

As you may or may not know Charms Spell : first Chance was read by me, and the suggestion of my very best friend – She stated that she thought that I would like it and that’s definitely an understatement. I loved it. I consumed the words so quickly that by the next day I had gobbled the entire thing up.

This book is full of adventure! It is perfect for children just delving into the fantasy genre. It is not hard to follow along with. The worlds are filled with brilliant descriptions that makes you feel as if you are there right beside Anya as she explore new world. The cast of characters in this book were fantastic!! I loved each and every character, both good and bad. Each character had their own personality. Anya, who I connected with the most.

Overall, I found this book to be fun and adventurous. I would recommend this book to everyone! I think it is worth reading at least once and that it is perfect for all ages. I am giving Charms Spell a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars!

So, in conclusion, I liked this book. I think it was well worth a read and I would certainly recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whiskers Abroad: Ashi and Audrey's Adventures in Japan by Carrie Carter

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

The Power of Positivity: The ABC's of a Pandemic by Ruth Maille