Deliberate Duplicity: A Detective Sasha Frank Mystery by David Rohlfing

Deliberate Duplicity: A Detective Sasha Frank Mystery 

by David Rohlfing

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.6/5

Synopsis
Detective Sasha Frank is on the case . . .When bodies begin to appear along the Constitution Trail in the twin cities of Bloomington and Normal, Illinois, dedicated detective Sasha Frank is on the case.Deliberate Duplicity follows Sasha’s attempts to track down the culprit—a calculating, methodical killer who glues open his victims’ eyes and poses them along a park trail. A complicated web of clues leaves Sasha and his team with more questions than answers. What’s the killer’s motive? How are the victims connected to one another? As the story begins to unravel, the ordinarily calm and collected Sasha begins to feel the immense pressure of the case. Will he be able to solve the mystery before time runs out and bring justice to all who were affected?Deliberate Duplicity is an exciting and well-crafted mystery that will keep you enthralled and engaged until the last page.

My Thoughts
Just finished this book today. I give it five stars because it was very well written and rivetingly intense. I could hardly put it down. I have to say that I have seldom been in love with a book ending. I loved the ending of the book.

I decided to read it because my friend suggested it to me I want to thank him since it was very addictive. I found that there was plenty of character depth as well as the nitty gritty detective parts. The descriptions were very detailed thereby allowing me to envisage the gruesomeness very vividly which I really liked. Although there were lulls in the action of the book, I nevertheless found these very insightful because the author delved into the characters and their thoughts and feelings. 

When you read David Rohlfing — and he has become required reading for anyone who appreciates tough, unflinching intelligence and ingenious plotting — make only one assumption: All of your initial assumptions are wrong.

Rohlfing inspires cultic devotion in readers…most crime fiction is diverting; Rohlfing's is consuming. Richly atmospheric and stunning in its complexity, Deliberate Duplicity is utterly convincing and surprising to the end.

Highly Recommended to all the lovers of good quality detective mystery thriller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler