Tales of Tucson: Two Herberts, Two Years, Tucson by Anthony Randall

Tales of Tucson: Two Herberts, Two Years, Tucson 

by Anthony Randall

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
Sun, sex and satire. If you were conscious during the eighties, well at least some of the time, into music, hot women, flaunting the law and raucous drug-fuelled love sprees, then Tales of Tucson will definitely tickle your fancy. A hot and spicy, melodrama under scorching skies, based on real events, crammed with hilarity and pathos that will beg the question why did you never do this yourself?

My Thoughts
First off, I really enjoyed this book. 
As the story proceeds further, you find yourself caught into various pieces of vivid descriptions and innumerable anecdotes. The story takes a turn from time to time. The book is a definite entertainer as it will fill you with ample classic British humour and a lot more.

Anthony Randall has been on the periphery of my reading repertoire for a while now. A writer I’ve been recommended many a-time by many a different friend, it was only recently, when I overheard someone buying Tales of Tucson by Anthony Randall that I figured it was high time I read it. And while I’m not usually a big fan of this genre, the second I began it, I could barely bring myself to put it down. And so, if you’re in the mood for an uplifting read that is as smart as it is funny.

Utterly delightful from beginning to end; had me in stitches more than once. I loved the digressions, the endless tales about friends and Journey of two friends in Arizona; the charming characters; the sudden swoops into romantic (and Romantic) flights of fancy.

This is a touching and funny book by genius writer Anthony Randall. It helped me understand why me and all my friends developed a fondness for scarves as we approach 50. Now I know! It has a lovely message overall- enjoy life NOW- especially if you are young enough! It's funny and irreverent and written in short chapters.

Highly Recommended! 
Looking forward to read more work by Anthony Randall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else