You don't love me, the way I Love you! by Ekta Chandana
You don't love me, the way I Love you!
by Ekta Chandana
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
I don’t know from where to start. My life was a hell of a ride. I had been through a lot of ups and downs, from anxiety to panic attacks, and my mistake was that I fell in love with all my heart.
Aarav and Shreya meet in college and fall in love. Shreya loves Aarav a lot although her best friend Meera wants her to break up with him. Meera sees Aarav as a practical guy who will surely break Shreya’s heart. But for Shreya, Aarav is a perfect boyfriend with whom she wants to live forever.
But destiny has other plans for Shreya which she has never even thought of.
Will she find her forever with Aarav?
Read the novel to find out what happens on this journey of love, friendship, and pain.
My Thoughts
Touching!!!
A friend of mine had recommended it to me. Though I've never been a big fan of young Indian authors, I thought, let's give it a try!! Before I started reading, I was in an impression that it's gonna be a normal good read. As I started, I found it gripping.
It is so beautifully written, I just couldn't resist the urge to read at one go. Each feeling of being in love is perfectly and purely described. It made me really emotional as it went ahead.
I will give this one a five star without being generous. These light-hearted reads had been in the trend in the book sales.
And I picked on up before a tiresome overnight journey.
The story is indeed good and I will reserve my rating explanation for just the ending. It had me captured and had my attention!
Brisking and trotting the tale at his will, Ekta Chandna did a good sound job throwing the ending in the face - right out of the blue.
The events are carved out in a seasoned manner and the writing style is best described as nifty. There is a strange, detached, numbness that I find hard to fathom.
Just a simple story but while reading the book you will realise that author has put her heart and soul in the book.You will remember the book and specially Shreya for sure.
To sum it up, if you are looking for a literary piece with a meticulously crafted plot and expert narration, this book is not for you. If all you want is a light read that takes you through the bittersweet experiences of first love, go for it.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment