A Broken Past by Cara L. Silver

A Broken Past 

by Cara L. Silver

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
California always seemed like the great place to start over, or so I thought. But my broken past continues to haunt me, even in the City of Angels.Camden Carter, a mysterious law student, walks into my life and begins to shatter the walls that took my entire life to build.Somehow, I end up right in the middle of a replication of my past that I can’t escape.I was always fine being alone; I actually thrived in it, but I soon find out that Cam is the lover that I never knew I wanted.Will I finally find the strength that I never knew I had?

My Thoughts
Hey guys!!

I’d like to start off by apologising for not posting since February. Oh my goodness! I’m so incredibly late!!!!! I have been extremely busy with studying full time at university and with starting a new job last month. I hope you can forgive me for my lack of posts but please have no fear: Jordan is back and he’s been reading, reading, reading.

In March I decided to pick up A Broken Past by Cara L Silver and I’m so glad I did. I absolutely loved this book. I was captivated from the very opening line of the book. My best friend actually recommended this book to me.
Thank you, Carter immensely for the fabulous recommendation hehe! Yes… My best friend’s name is Carter. Isn’t it ironic? Haha!!

To those of you who have not read this novel yet I recommend that you do so. I’m also not going to tell you anything further about it as I think it is best to go in without knowing anything at all. Have fun and enjoy this fabulous book by Cara Silver starring me. Jokes!

Once again, Cara L Silver has delivered an emotionally charged masterpiece that will capture your heart! A Broken Past is not your typical romance but I promise you, it is one of the most deeply passionate and uniquely beautiful books I have ever read.

A broken past was utterly unique and refreshingly original. I honestly do not have a single other book to compare it to, nor have I ever read a plot line even similar to this one. Everything from the way the characters met to the twists and reveals all took me by surprise and kept me guessing the whole way through.

Cara Silver's writing has this beautifully gripping, compelling quality to it that draws you right into the lives of her characters. From the first few lines, I was fully immersed in this story and stayed connected until the very last word.

Upon reading the first few pages I was in awe of Silver’s writing that was able to capture my attention from the word go. A Broken Past was beyond beautiful and I absolutely loved the ending. It was incredibly beautiful especially how Cara Silver wrapped up the novel. 

If you have not read this book yet I urge you to do so and if you have then please let me know what you thought of it.

For now, I hope you are enjoying your day and are indulging yourself in the addiction that is books. 
Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whiskers Abroad: Ashi and Audrey's Adventures in Japan by Carrie Carter

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

The Power of Positivity: The ABC's of a Pandemic by Ruth Maille