Love Uncontrolled: A Collection of 50 Romantic Poems by Manju S M
Love Uncontrolled: A Collection of 50 Romantic Poems
by Manju S M
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.3/5
Synopsis
Love Uncontrolled’ is Manju S M’s first poetry collection. The collection contains heart-melting poems based on several relatable life experiences. The poems ooze love and depict the beauty and the complexity of love using several scientific concepts like diffusion, latent heat, catalyst, etc., throwing a different light on both science and love.
My Thoughts
A breezy, inviting collection of love poems that celebrates the divine as much as it does the scientific world or human relationships…An eloquent celebration of simple joy from an amazing debut author Manju, her poems are thoroughly convincing—as genuine, moving, and implausible as the first caressing breeze of spring.
It's a wonderful book with a collection of poems by Manju S M. There are poems for many life experiences and a great collection especially about beauty of love. I love this book. I must say she does so beautifully. I loved this book, the poems are so sweet and simple but at the same time their meanings are so impactful. Something about this book feels like coming home. Manju is a true mystic that reminds us of what's important in life. Short thoughtful poems that stay with you to savor and reflect upon.
Love Uncontrolled is a collection of 50 love poems , It’s as if the poet herself has sidled beside the reader and pointed us to the poems she considers most worthy of deep consideration.
From now on I am a devoted Manju S M fan who own her book. I enjoyed the layout of this book, and enjoyed re-reading poems I know and love, re-reading ones I have read before but had forgotten, and especially loved finding poems that I really loved. Would totally recommend this collection.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment