More Than 100 Pages by Aleen Bharati
More Than 100 Pages
by Aleen Bharati
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.3/5
Synopsis
Every individual has his or her book of experiences. Experiences is a guide for the future, what do next? What will be my first step? In some situation how to take decision. These questions are frequent that I remembered that we do after each and every experience. This book is all about my experience, no matter its love, hate, fall or rise and just an exploration. I learn many things from my life, so let me share few of them with everyone. In this unknown world, I grown up fast, before my age, as my parents also tell me this. I am kind of a angry boy, but as time teaches me many things I learn politeness with respect to use of anger in some places as a positiveness and confidence. I am writing this book at a age of 20, but maybe you find things which happened to people who belong to higher age.
My Thoughts
If you ask anyone what the purpose of life is, you’ll likely receive wildly different responses. The answer to this question is subjective and deeply personal. Different things are important to us throughout the course of our lives. Yet one thing stays with us no matter where we go: our experiences.
Finding ways to make the most of our experiences is a challenge that we face every day. More Than 100 Pages by Aleen Bharati is about the lessons author has learnt from his life, It gives us an understanding on his journey of success.
Author Aleen Bharati by narrating his life journey evokes the reader to identify with one’s inner potential and possibilities. How he inspired himself to become a better person everyday and how he went about accomplishing so much is what the book captures nicely. I have read this book few days back, but surely the essence remains with me even today. This book is best suited for reading for the teenagers, to dream, to dare and to become a better person everyday.
The book is kind of memoir which includes authors own life experiences which has been written very honestly by Aleen Bharati. He describes his journey — from his childhood to becoming what he is today — as it happened. One can feel the emotions, as he takes you through the highs and lows of his story. Such a pure book, could only be written by a man with a pure heart.
The book has something to offer for everyone. Hope you will like reading it.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment