Situational Sins : A Carnal Damnation by Azar

Situational Sins : A Carnal Damnation 

by Azar

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
On the isolated shores of Jambudwip Islands:

I tilted the rudder and landed on the alluring island of my dreams, where walls were trees and roads were streams. The hustling and bustling streets with the city lights and those incessant honking cars though still seemed quite far off.

That silent night on the shores made me wonder a little more about reality. ‘Is what we seek is what we need? Or, is what we think we need is the right deed?’

Arya didn’t know when he extended a helping hand to an accident victim, he himself will be pulled down into the nether world of drugs, mafia, and sex-traffickers. Sabotaged by two female mafias, who toss his life into an abyss, Arya curses his fate. "Why did I choose to save him! Why did I choose humanity over my fears?" he asks himself. Will he find answer to these questions?

Well! What doesn't make a good life makes a good story, doesn't it?

My Thoughts
A masterpiece ... a spellbinding work!
Situational Sins : A Carnal Damnation by Azar is
a brilliant book written in an engaging and nail biting manner. Fiction is not my go to genre but after reading this I am looking forward to exploring more of Azar and similar writers. A must read for anyone who wants to read things from a different perspective. This book is not just about the drugs , crime and murders but delves into the psyche of the criminals and makes you think about how things are just not black and white, there is a lot of grey as well. 

I heard about this book via Instagram, My curiosity was piqued by this being a "true crime" story. Before I started reading I did a little research. I must say it's an outstanding and powerful work of literature, even more impressive because it conveyed crimes, in the vivid sense of time and place. Azar is an artist that painted every detail of the story with such a detailed flow that causes us to stop and appreciate the surroundings rather than wishing the story was being pushed at a faster pace. 

I just wonder why it took me so long to get this masterpiece on my currently-reading shelf. What a breathtaking story! And told in the most amazing novelistic style! 

I do believe this is a must-read novel and is surely an interesting and a powerful combination of crime with such beautiful writing talent.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler