Ghost and Graven by Devon Kelly

Ghost and Graven 

by Devon Kelly

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.3/5

Synopsis
The first volume of haiku, short poems, and photos by Devon Kelley. This volume considers ghosts, skeletons, death, and the afterlife.

My Thoughts
This is the most heartfelt, beautifully written, and touching piece of literature I have ever read and best poetry book I have ever come across and I have read thousands and thousands. I must say Devon Kelly's words and the love and selflessness towards God and spirituality lets the reader see inside your heart and inside your beautiful soul. I am not an overly emotional person, but I loved this book. 
I was/am very touched by this wonderful work of poetry.

Every literary artist has some meticulous aims and point of views and gives a sensible vent to concentrate and express them. I have solemnly tried to focus on the contemporary trends witnessed in human relationship, awareness of political and social injustice and artificiality operating at all levels and atmosphere where we experience our joys, miseries, the loss of compassion and tolerance.

Ghost and Graven by Devon Kelly is an amazing book of poetry and pictures written by the hand of darkness between the cold white stars. Enjoy this collection of philosophical poems that connect with the truths of death and life’s journey. These poems question reality, the afterlife and will give you the answers to move forward with life ahead.

Highly Recommended, to all the lovers of deep meaning poetries.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else