Illicit Intent by Debbie Baldwin

Illicit Intent 

by Debbie Baldwin

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
Calliope Garland's newsdesk assignment was fairly straightforward--dig up the dirt on the sketchy CEO of a Wall Street hedge fund. But when the man is murdered and valuable data destroyed, a simple investigation turns deadly. Calliope is unwittingly in possession of vital financial information and a priceless work of art; either of which may get her killed. With an ever-growing list of people who want to harm her, Calliope must set aside her reservations and turn to the one man she knows she can trust.

Miller "Tox" Buchanan is a study in contradictions: kind but lethal, passionate but distant, self-possessed yet hesitant. He knows he should keep his distance, but when Calliope is hurled into danger, Tox will stop at nothing to protect her.

Fans of Lori Foster, Sandra Brown, and Rachel Grant will love Illicit Intent.

Be advised: this story contains scenes of violence equivalent to an R-rated movie and explicit sexual situations.

My Thoughts
Before I continue to ramble on forever about how wonderful this book is - illicit Intent is a gripping, heart-wrenching tale full of emotions , romance , thrill and a lot of action. It's a book that will stay with you long after you finish reading it, and definitely a novel that I'll read again. At this point, Debbie Baldwin has definitely earned a place in my list of favourite romance authors, and I'm incredibly excited for the third book in this series, so I have a chance to read another of her beautiful stories. A writer that can push you to experience as many emotions throughout the course of a novel as Baldwin can is a wonderful thing to come across. If you haven't picked up one of her novels yet, then I urge you to purchase this one straight away. You won't regret it.

Full of emotional situations, lovable characters, and kick-butt story lines that will leave you desperate for more. I highly recommend Illicit Intent for readers who like spicy romances with a suspenseful element—it’s definitely a must read! Completely and utterly fell in love with this story. Read it in one sitting as I just couldn't pull myself away from it. Fell in love with the characters. I cried, laughed and thrilled all at the same time!! Massive congratulations to the author on writing this fantastic book. If your thinking of buying this book all I can say is.. don't hesitate, you won't regret it!

Never have I connected with a book like I did with this one!!!! The story is so well wrote and has you feeling every emotion the characters are!! Characters are strong and storyline is well developed. 

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else