My Soul’s Whisper by Neel Kamal

My Soul’s Whisper 

by Neel Kamal

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
My Soul’s Whisper is a carefully notched collection of poems whirling on the subjects about love, nature, individualism, struggle, meditation, religion and religiousness, God and Godliness, parents, friendship, staunch women, and human selfishness that are written with veritable passion constructed from the author’s own personal experiences.

My Thoughts
April was a month of poetry for me. I read more poetry than I ever have before, I wrote more poetry than I knew I was capable of, and I even started performing poetry. My Soul’s Whisper was one of the catalysts for this, written by Neel Kamal , of very similar age to me, powerful and raw, I enjoyed flipping through this and connecting to the poems. I like that he shares his poetry , that a huge part of why they're successful is because of how sharable they are. I like that they were about abuse and healing, nature, individualism, struggle, meditation, religion and religiousness, God and Godliness, parents, friendship, staunch women, and human selfishness and also about love and self love. I see this book as a great inspiration, I see Neel Kamal as a great inspiration, and I'm glad it was a big part of my thoughts.

My Soul’s Whisper tore through my analytical mind and burrowed deep into my ultra-sensitive soul. It slayed all my emotions, my meditative desires, and my love for vulnerable writing. I may not know a lot about poetry, but I do know a decent amount about feelings, religion and Neel Kamal brought all my feelings tumbling out with this gorgeous collection of poems. He writes about love and loss, trauma, Godliness, parents and friendship - subjects that I so happen to adore. In spare yet thorough language, he addresses what it feels like to be loved, and to be stronger on one's own. This collection, while in many ways simple, addresses some of the darkest and most hopeful matters of the human heart. If you enjoy marinating in your feelings or if you often ponder topics like female empowerment, staunch women, or what it means to love, I would recommend you check out My Soul’s Whisper as soon as possible.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler