Nisha By Airin Efferin

Nisha 

By Airin Efferin

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
A coming of age novella. Nisha is a young princess that wakes up to find her kingdom in a mess. With the help of some friends and a lot of magic, she attempts to make sense of her life, her future, and her land.

My Thoughts
Nisha is written and plotted by Airin Efferin. Airin uses amazing English throughout the novel. I’m not usually a fan of this style of writing but Airin makes it work. I felt the use of his amazing writing did a great job of creating Nisha's characterisation. I also think it gave Nisha an authentic, period feel and help to create a sense of place as well. I understood every word. I thought the characterisation was very good in Nisha. Nisha is very real throughout the novel. Part of this is because its narrated very well and Airin pulls off with her use of writing abilities. 

I could not turn the pages fast enough in this thoroughly enjoyable coming of age adventure novel full of companionship, and love. Airin's debut novel is smoothly written, keeping the mystery and wonder of the story and the places alive all through to the end. It was great...Nisha had me hooked from the start... [Airin's] writing style really made me feel like I was living in that time. The novel digs deeper into its characters, and I was pleasantly surprised by Nisha and more invested emotionally. This is a great read that flows well and fast!

All and all I think it's a good book for me is one where I care about the characters, it makes me feel things, makes me think, and I’m drawn into the world. This book ticked all the boxes. I felt personally attached to the characters and their stories, I chuckled and got teary (okay fine I admit it—I cried), it made me consider my own feelings about friendship, Overall, this book just made me feel good. Definitely read this!

Nisha is an amazing thought-provoking, adventurous, and emotional Journey that I thoroughly enjoyed immersing myself in. It is a short read that serves as a great piece of escapism and I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in a quality coming of age adventure novel flushed with emotions about friendship and heart.

Truely spellbinding and heartwarming, highly Recommended!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni