The Lucky Guy by Shreyansh Ojha
The Lucky Guy
by Shreyansh Ojha
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.3/5
My Thoughts
The book, besides having a humorous appeal, also deals with the fears and insecurities of a middle class boy. Its description of the life a usual boy rings true. The situations and journey are portrayed so well that we can easily relate to each event with our life. The language used is original, and the dialogue fresh and youthful. The casual, easy-flowing style makes for easy reading. This is above 200 pages of pure fun, Carry on, Shreyansh Ojha. You are doing pretty well for a debut author I must say I really enjoyed this book because the characters are so real, and being a boy myself I can relate to his journey. There are many hilarious episodes throughout the book.
Shreyansh's best work, you experience lot of fun, laugh and emotions while you reading it, at the same time you will feel for characters because they were once around you, just laughing and playing with you.so read it and dive into your long lost memory lane for some laughs, smiles and Tears. Although the writing can be quite jarring and clumsy-this, however, could be intentional in an effort to create a narrative of authentic colloquial speech-it is a well-constructed book with great characters and a captivating plot. Definitely on the right side of The Lucky Guy.
All and all , I have really got to learn new stuff which I never thought about, like how to explain a situation, expressions, love, feelings etc. In words. Because I am learning English, this book really took my English to next level. The story was totally unbelievable and quite interesting for me. I m looking forward to reading more work by Shreyansh Ojha.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment